Filed under Web
I think Tom is great...but he is certainly an acquired taste. He says a lot of shocking things (Women are Lazy, The cure for Erectile Dysfunction is younger women), but has well thought out reasons behind them.
Here is one of the episodes I listened to yesterday that is pretty good. Tom talks to the people that can't stand him..."I Hate You, Tom!"
I grabbed about 150 one hour episodes of the Tom Leykis show via iTunes for free. The Tom Leykis show is normally heard via the radio...but I prefer listening via podcasts. Why?
- Commercials are edited out
- You can fast forward past boring callers or entire segments
- Sound quality is consistent no matter where you are located
- You can pause as needed
- You can listen for as long as you want (if you have enough episodes)
- You can listen whenever and wherever you want
Besides iTunes, you can get the podcasts from this page to listen on your computer.